• Anywhere

TLT-Turbo

About TLT-Turbo:

As a global company with tradition we are one of the leading manufacturers of fans and ventilating systems. With our approximately 500 employees worldwide we offer customer-oriented, innovative products and services based on our specific knowledge and powerful teamwork for many years. This makes us a competent and reliable solution provider of fans for mines, tunnels, metro stations, wind tunnels, power plants and process industries on all continents.

 

For our business segments “Process Fans and Service“  we are looking for a Field Service Employee (m/f/x) for Germany and worldwide.

Area of responsibility:
  • Assemble, maintain, service and repair large industrial fans (axial/radial) and their components
  • Participate in adjustment and subsequent work
  • Carry out customer briefings, training and acceptance tests
  • Search and eliminate of defects
  • Eliminate malfunctions during operation and standstill
  • Ensure compliance with quality and HSE-standards

 

Our priority is always the success of our projects and the relating associated high level of customer satisfaction. Therefore, we attach great importance to intensive training on the job of our new colleagues.That’s the reason why you will first accompany experienced colleagues on construction sites and in the workshop. You will then step-by-step and independently take over the commissioning, maintenance and repair of our fans at home and abroad and the work in the manufacturing works. During your assembly assignment, you shall be first point of contact for our customers on site.

Qualification/knowledge/professional experience:
    • A professional education as an industrial mechanic or in a comparable field (professional experience and previous knowledge in ventilation technology shall be an advantage)
    • Good knowledge of German and English (spoken and written) à knowledge of other languages is welcome
    • We assume willingness to travel (approx. 60 %) for assignments in Germany and in European foreign countries (period of assignment may be several weeks). The other 40 % you will be working in our workshop in Bad Hersfeld
    • Willingness to work in an international environment.
    • Customer-oriented appearance, independent and goal-oriented way of working
    • Willingness to work shifts, nights and weekends in exceptional cases
    • Technical understanding and planning skills
    • Independent way of working and ability of making quick decisions
What we offer:
      • An attractive working environment with good prospects for personal development
      • Intensive training on the job in your area of responsibility
      • Professional and personal support during your assignments
      • Possibility of continuous education and training of your skills and knowledge
      • Collective bargaining with the collective agreements of the M+E Mitte
      • Bonus system and extra pay, e.g. for assignments abroad, site management, difficult working conditions
      • 30 days annual leave
      • Company agreement “childcare subsidy“
      • Company car for traveling to assembly sites
      • Flexible working time account

       

      You will find in us an innovative company with first-class references. You will work together with specialists from different fields and will be given the opportunity to help shape the projects with your experience and ideas.

       

      Interested? Then apply with your complete application documents by e-mail at bewerbung@tlt-turbo.com.

       

      We look forward to seeing you!

       

      Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given preference.

To apply for this job email your details to bewerbung@tlt-turbo.com