As a global company with tradition, we are one of the leading manufacturers of fans and ventilation systems. With approximately 500 employees worldwide, we offer customer-oriented, innovative products and services through many years of specialized knowledge and strong teamwork. This makes us the competent and reliable solution provider of fans for mines, tunnels, metro stations, wind tunnels, power plants, food-, beverage- and process industries on all continents.
We are looking for an Employee for Field Service (m/f/x) for TLT-Turbo’s field service at our location in Hungary.
- New installation and maintenance work at fans and their accessories
- Attending test runs and carrying out hot commissioning
- Resolve malfunctions during operation and during standstill of the system
- Preparation of documentation regarding the performed work
- After onboarding period: assignment as a site manager or supervisor and thus carrying out the above work on your own responsibility
- An attractive working environment with good prospects for personal development
- In-depth familiarisation with the responsibilities, for example training sessions in Germany in our service workshop
- Professional and personal support during the assignments
- Opportunity to consistently train skills and knowledge
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
Why it is worth the effort? Because TLT will be the strong partner by your side. In addition to a permanent position, we will offer the applicants an attractive workplace on fair terms.
Interested? Then apply quickly and easily per email below. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage people of all abilities to apply.
- Specific vocational training in the field of metalworking and mechanical engineering
- Specific knowledge in the field of metalworking and mechanical engineering with multiple years (≥3) of professional experience
- Knowledge of the structure and function of ventilation systems
- The ability of independently carry out difficult and high-quality maintenance and repair work in accordance with the corresponding maintenance plans and drawings
- Ability to analyze failures and malfunctions in order to make proposals or recommendations about potential repair/prevention procedures
- Ability to improve the product quality and the corresponding system availability by optimizing the workflows
- Trained in briefing, supervising and debriefing of employees
- Trained in the preparation of the corresponding documentation (working procedures, acceptance protocols, etc.)
- Flexible operating time and location (approx. 90% on site)
- Diligent and accurate
- Reliable & Cooperative
- Capable of working in a team
- Spoken and written skills in German or English language (mandatory)
- Spoken and written skills in English language (desired)
- Other language are welcome
- Driving licenses
- Car driving license (3,5t), with trailer
- Crane license (floor-operated) incl. driving tasks (desired)
- Forklift license incl. driving tasks (desired)
- Lifting platform license (operator ID) incl. driving tasks
- EHS (environment, health, safety) qualifications
- SCC-certificate for employees or a comparable country-specific qualification
- Computer skills
- Trained in using commercial Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org