As a global company with tradition we are one of the leading manufacturers of fans and ventilating systems. With our approximately 500 employees worldwide we offer customer-oriented, innovative products and services based on our specific knowledge and powerful teamwork for many years. This makes us a competent and reliable solution provider of fans for mines, tunnels, metro stations, wind tunnels, power plants and process industries on all continents.
In the course of the reorganization of our sales structure according to regions, we are looking for a Regional Sales Manager for the countries Germany/Austria/Switzerland (m/f/x) for the division “Global and Sales Management” at the location Zweibrücken or Bad Hersfeld who will cover sales activities across TLT’s entire product portfolio and promote the expansion and strengthening of our national and international sales structure.
Summary of the position:
The main responsibility of the Regional Sales Manager is to ensure profitable sales growth for the divisions New Business and After-Sales Service. Portfolio includes acquisition of new projects, spare parts and services, modifications, upratings, retrofits and upgrades of TLT and non-TLT axial and radial flow fans, maintaining and expanding our customer base as well as managing of agents, representatives and staff in the respective countries.
- Achieve operational, regional sales targets; prepare and evaluate regional sales information, derive recommendations for strategic planning
- Prepare annual budget and plan expenditures; analyze variances and initiate appropriate corrective measures
- Recruit, select, train, schedule, coach, counsel and supervise agents, representatives, and/or sales offices in the respective region; delegate expectations and targets to them; plan, monitor and evaluate regional contributions to business development; plan and monitor commissions; implement policies and procedures
- Maintain and grow customer base by advising regional agents; build and maintain relationships with key customers and identify new customers
- Identify new developments on the market, trends and potential of improvement for sales and their implementation
- Track competitive activities and products. Initiate advertising measures, organize and participate in trade fairs
You have professional experience in an international environment and ideally also in sales of industrial ventilation systems or in plant engineering and construction. A university degree is not mandatory, but of course welcome.
You are a German native-speaker and have a very good command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of French would also be an advantage. Willingness to travel in Germany and neighboring countries is required (at least 50 %).
You are interested in the fields of sales and sales planning as well as territory management. You are good at building relationships, conducting negotiations and are experienced in using presentation techniques. A high focus on results and profitability completes your profile.
Then you might just be the right person for this position!
- An attractive working environment with good prospects for personal development
- Intensive on-the-job training in your area of responsibility
- Continuous education and training of your skills and knowledge
- 30 days annual leave
- Flexible working time
- Employee participation in company success
- Company agreement “childcare subsidy“
You will find in us an innovative company with first-class references. You will be working together with specialists from different fields and will be given the opportunity to help shape the projects with your experience and ideas.
Interested? Then apply with your complete application documents by e-mail at email@example.com indicating your salary expectations.
We look forward to seeing you!
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given preference
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org