As a global company with tradition, we are one of the leading manufacturers of fans and ventilating systems. With our approximately 500 employees worldwide we offer customer-oriented, innovative products and services based on our specific knowledge and powerful teamwork for many years. This makes us a competent and reliable solution provider of fans for mines, tunnels, metro stations, wind tunnels, power plants, and process industries on all continents.
For our business segment „Industry Fans“ we are looking for a Sales Engineer (m/f/x) to join us at our location in Bad Hersfeld as soon as possible.
- Prepare quotations independently
- Project planning radial flow fans (aerodynamical/mechanical design, preparation of a quantity structure etc.)
- Establish and maintain good and trusting customer relationships in your region
- Determine customer needs and requirements
- Conduct contract negotiations
- Conduct technical clarification meetings
- See new developments in the market and forward new product ideas to R&D
- University degree in mechanical engineering
- Alternatively, an equivalent education with many years of professional experience
- Good knowledge in the field of fans
- Professional experience in an international environment, as well as experience in sales of industrial ventilation systems, would be desirable
- Confident handling of the common MS Office programs
- Business fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Willingness to travel at home and abroad (25 %)
- An attractive working environment with good prospects for personal development
- Intensive on-the-job training in your area of responsibility
- Professional and personal support during your assignment
- Continuous education and training of your skills and knowledge
- Collective wages (collective wage agreement)
- Bonus system and various supplementary allowances, e.g. for assignments abroad, construction management, extra pay for difficult working conditions
- 30 days annual leave
- Company agreement “childcare subsidy“
- Flexible working time account
You will find in us an innovative company with first-class references. You will work together with specialists from different fields and will be given the opportunity to help shape the projects with your experience and ideas.
Interested? Then apply with your complete application documents by e-mail at email@example.com We look forward to seeing you!
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualifications will be given preference.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org