As a global company with tradition we are one of the leading manufacturers of fans and ventilating systems. With our approximately 500 employees worldwide we offer customer-oriented, innovative products and services based on our specific knowledge and powerful teamwork for many years. This makes us a competent and reliable solution provider of fans for mines, tunnels, metro stations, wind tunnels, power plants and process industries on all continents.
For our business segment „Technology & Innovation“ we are looking for a Software Developer (m/f/x) to join our facility in Zweibruecken as soon as possible.
As part of the group „Software Development“ you
- keep track of the company-wide software and data landscape
- analyze and automate the business processes
- are the contact person for specialist departments and support various software development projects
- develop software architectures and deployment strategies
- accompany software selection processes and support in decision-making
- define test specification and ensure code quality through automated testing of software
- You have a degree in computer science or completed vocational training with several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- You have a sound knowledge of object-oriented programming and scripting languages
- You are familiar with relational databases
- You understand complex interrelationships and are always on the lookout for possible process optimizations
- You have experience with Microsoft 365 (also in terms of automation and reporting)
- You have good command in written and spoken English
Why is your commitment worthwhile? Because with TLT you have a strong partner at your side that offers you an attractive workplace with fair conditions.
- Varied and interesting as well as challenging tasks in a company with high potential for growth
- A high degree of individual creative leeway with room for creative ideas
- Flexible working hours (flextime and mobile working arrangements)
- 30 days of vacation per calendar year
- Company agreement “childcare subsidy“
- Employee participation in the company’s success
- Collective bargaining agreements of M+E Mitte (e.g. vacation and Christmas bonuses)
- Intensive on-the-job-training
You will find in us an innovative company with first-class references. You will work together with specialists from different fields and will be given the opportunity to help shape the projects with your experience and ideas. Furthermore, our attractive region SÜDWESTPFALZ offers you manifold and numerous leisure activities as well as beautiful natural landscapes that invite you to relax and work yourself out.
Interested? Then apply with your complete application documents indicating your salary expectations by e-mail at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you!
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given preference.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org