As a global company with tradition we are one of the leading manufacturers of fans and ventilating systems. With our approximately 500 employees worldwide we offer customer-oriented, innovative products and services based on our specific knowledge and powerful teamwork for many years. This makes us a competent and reliable solution provider of fans for mines, tunnels, metro stations, wind tunnels, power plants and process industries on all continents.
For our group „Documentation“ we are looking for a Technical Writer (m/f/x) to join our facility in Zweibrücken as soon as possible.
- You independently research information in close cooperation, e.g. with the specialist departments of project management, engineering and service
- In the editing system SCHEMA ST4 (Word and XMetaL) you write standardized assembly and operating instructions for our products in words and pictures in German language
- You independently process customer orders for after-sales documentation
- You support the development of the editorial guide and the ST4 guide
- You are actively involved in improving the documentation process
- A degree in the field of technical editing or comparable education and training with tekom certification
- Several years of professional experience in a mechanical engineering company (special machine construction) in the field of technical editing
- Confident handling of an editing system, ideally in SCHEMA ST4 and the common MS Office programs
- Good knowledge of the current Adobe Creative Suite programs
- CAD knowledge (ptc CREO, AutoCAD) is an advantage
- Good knowledge of English, further language skills are desirable
Why is your commitment worthwhile? Because with TLT you have a strong partner at your side who, in addition to a permanent position and long-term prospects, also offers you an attractive workplace with fair conditions.
- An attractive working environment with good prospects for personal development
- Intensive training in your area of responsibility
- Flexible organization of working time
- Company agreement “Mobile Working”
- Continuous education and training of your skills and knowledge
- 30 days annual leave
- Collective bargaining with the collective agreements of the M+E Mitte (e.g. leave pay and Christmas bonus)
- Company agreement “childcare subsidy“
- Employee participation in company success
You will find in us an innovative company with first-class references. You will work together with specialists from different fields and will be given the opportunity to help shape the projects with your experience and ideas.
Interested? Then apply with your complete application documents by e-mail at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org